Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Snowflake


Someday I will record this song... I promise.



















I see the footprints, you made in the snow
                                          Among the leaves of the fall...
But when I look behind, I could never find
                                         What I was and, where it was that...
I came from the dust
                                         Into the dust I shall return...
And I see the signs, that will always remind
                                         of what it feels to know your world is to

Burn......
           While the skies grow so...
Cold......
           And the heavens part and..
When the stars shed
                    tears of blood
They rain as flakes of snow.



Could it be I misread what you're eyes are telling me...
What you couldn't understand why you wouldn't let me be...
Maybe we were meant to do this all our lives
                                           And all our dreams are just one big lie...
Or maybe in our very own insignificant way...
                                          We are special... Our very own...

Snowflake......
                  Our very own...
Snowflake......
                  Our very own...
SNOOWFLAAAAKE..

---Guitar Solo... If I can play it, its not good enough---


I don't melt...      I burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment