Tuesday, October 03, 2006

An Interesting Day!!!

a new day....a new start....a new beginning.....a new life.....
the young and hopeless dream every other song on the radio speaks of....

same alarm on the same phone that i cant hear......every morning.....
bunked my first lecture .......just like every other day....

the same apathy towards education...the same reluctance of submitting to it.....the same resignation following the familiar realisation of the futility of the resistance.....

the same drawl in my step....the same sluggish gait.

the same senior who i thinks i got drunk last night too.......the same condescending glares....

the same foul fowl that fouls the bowl everyday....

the same slow trudge to class....

the same slap on the same wrist by the same misguided proffessor......dont they ever learn....

the same smirks by the same guys.....the same giggles by the same females,provoking my favourite response......nothing.

same psychopathic prof on a pedantic self prophecised campaign to impart meaningless education to scores of uninterested and incompetent students ......

I DONT BELONG HERE................

same faded mossy blight on the same wall that interests me more......a revolting sight.....just like it was yesterday.....except......wait....its not there.

something changed....this class isnt familiar anymore....the clock too slow...my mind too fast...my life too short...my vision too blurry....the voices too loud....and everyone too quiet....the people too inert...the shadows too furtive....the eyes too piercing...the glances too fleeting....
something's wrong......the truman show.....no.....
my life is not a movie...movie.....i shud do that....watch a movie.

i need my room...my recluse....my retreat...my room.

i need my music....my nectar...my elixir...my blood....my mind....my music.

i need my blog ...my distract...my decoy from life....my alternate reality...my illusion...my blog.






aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!peace.

A Day In The Life Of.......Me.


1 comment:

  1. u r gr8!!
    felt like i was readin my own mind..

    ReplyDelete