Monday, April 16, 2007

I Wish..... In Vain....!!

A Wish

how i wish,
how i wish u were here.....

I lie on the ground,
and stare into space,
the stars start to move,
make the shape of your face.

I miss ur touch ,
and ur intoxicating kiss,
In a sea of desperation,
an islet of bliss.

and yet again my love,
ur here in my dreams,
makin me pine for you,
teasing me ,it seems,

You say "close your eyes",
"tell me what you see",
I see only two people,
just you and me.

We're walking the shoreline,
angelic feet on wet sand,
sendin shivers up my body,
at the touch of ur hand.

We make love through the night,
on that white sandy shore,
then I hold you thinking,
I could want nothing more.

and that is when i realize,
what it means to be in love,

i can live through hell,
for a million years,
just for that one kiss,
just for one touch of yours.
and then when im finally with u,
i know,one will just never do....

Oh I wish I could be,
in that one special place,
as I lie on the ground,
and I stare into space...

how i wish ,
how i wish u were here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment