Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Starlight....

masking out the blight
im basking in your starlight.....

friendly shadows surround my be,
take me for one of their own hue,
a wicked branch off the bush,
can crease the moon into two.

i could make whole the moon again,
pretend to be god,
i can show forth to you the true sight,
let you bask in my starlight.

so hold this dark night close

screams out deafening whispers,
the wind in the darkness..
forcing you to listen of late,
all of what you hate.

it speaks of the past,ere ago,
knows all you never want it to..
vengeance is its motive now
you reap what you sow.

i could calm shut the winds again,
pretend to be god,
i can show forth to you my real might,
let you bask in my starlight.

so hold this cold night close......

No comments:

Post a Comment